***£29,250 per annum basic wage (equates to £15 per hour)***
Seco Support, support adults and young people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health difficulties to live in their own homes in the community. We are a friendly and compassionate, person-centred company with significant experience in developing individual packages of support.
We are looking for highly experienced Support Workers in Gateshead to create a brand-new supported living service for “Jason”.
Jason is 17 years old and has a Learning Disability, Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD, Tic Disorder and at times, significant challenging behaviour. Jason also has personal care needs which are regulated by CQC.
Jason has just started full time education and is in the process of moving from temporary accommodation to his own home in the community.
Jason requires a 3-1 support ratio both day and night.
We are looking to recruit highly experienced and qualified Support Workers which we feel is reflected in the salary for this position.
To be considered for this position, the applicant must;
- Have over 3 years’ experience in complex supported living services, residential services or hospital settings
- Have received significant training in complex support and Autism
- Be able to work days, night and weekends
- Be a driver (desirable not essential)
- Be dedicated
- Be reliable
- Have a passion for supporting people with complex needs
- Be confident
- Be caring
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Be empathetic
NVQ level 2 in Health and Social care or equivalent is essential
See Job Description
- An exceptionally strong salary starting at £29,250 per annum
- Company pension
- Access to the ‘Employee Assistance Programme’
- Access to the Blue Light discount card
- Full Induction Programme
- Continuous learning and development
- Career progression