We are recruiting a team for Theo who lives in his own home in Swindon. Theo is young man who is full of energy and wants to live life to the max doing the things he loves.
No experience is required, we just ask you share the same values as us.
Why join our team?
We believe it is vital to look after our employees just as much as we do the people we support. You will always be able to speak to someone who will coach you and provide a space for reflection. You will join a team of professionals who look out for each other and ultimately, work together creatively to achieve the same goals.
- Salary – £13.50 per hour
- Day shifts 7am to 10pm
- Annual Leave – 28 days per year
- £150 reward for referring your friends
- No experience required
- Company pension
- Full induction and on-going paid training
- Access to discounts with a variety of retailers
- Access to Medical cashback plan (after successful probation)
- Membership to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Ongoing professional and personal development
- Career progression
We support adults and young people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health difficulties to live in their own homes in the community. We are a friendly and compassionate, person-centred company with significant experience in developing individual packages of support.
- Everyone should have deep, caring and meaningful relationships in their life
- Everyone has the right to develop and grow
- Everyone has the right to a safe place to live that they can call home
- A service should be designed around the person
- Creativity and thinking outside of the box is paramount to developing bespoke services for people
Theo is a fun loving, intelligent, creative and active young man who lives in his own home in Swindon. Theo wakes up happy every morning and wants to enjoy every day of his life by doing fun activities and keeping busy. Theo is kind, has the biggest smile and likes to laugh and joke. Theo’s family are important to him and he spends time with his mum on a regular basis.
Theo enjoys most sports and is a West Ham supporter. Theo likes cycling, boxing, bowling, walking and getting out and about exploring new places. Theo likes to game and will challenge you on WII sports.
Theo likes to help with cooking his own meals and also looking after his home, especially if there is music playing and you are willing to break into a song and dance with him using utensils as microphones.
Theo has a diagnosis of mild to moderate learning disability, dyspraxia, attachment disorder and severe attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and requires some support to maintain his personal care.
- Put Theo first and see him for the amazing person he is
- Be willing to work through tough times and stand by Theo
- Have lots of energy and enjoying having fun
- Be resilient
- Have patience
- Be empathetic
- Have a lively personality
- Be happy
- Be kind and caring
- Be friendly and genuine
- Have a funny sense of humour
- Be honest and transparent
- Be structured and follow routines
- Be a good listener
- Be flexible
- Be reliable
Full training will be provided through Seco Supports induction programme and online learning.
Full referencing and a full enhanced check of the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) will be required for this position.
If you want to join Theo’s journey and be part of his team, please complete an application. We look forward to hearing from you.
* Please note we are not a recruitment agency and currently do not offer sponsorship. *