Seco Support is a truly bespoke supported living company who support adults and young people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health difficulties to live in their own homes in the community. We are a friendly and compassionate, person-centred company with significant experience in developing individual packages of support.
We are looking for a Full/Part Time Payroll Assistant who has worked in a payroll/finance role.
Typical responsibilities will include
- Running payroll on a monthly basis.
- Communicating with HMRC
- Running the pension scheme and processing auto enrolment.
- Respond to enquiries in relation to pay and pensions from employees
- Ensure compliance with relevant payroll legislation, i.e. minimum/living wage
- GDPR compliance.
- Processing new starters and leavers.
- Managing sickness.
- Monitoring of annual leave.
- Liaise with Area Managers and services in relation to staff hours and discrepancies
The successful applicant must have
- Previous experience of payroll processing.
- Be confident and experienced using Xero.
- Must have an AAT qualification or equivalent
- Confidence in using excel and computer software
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
If you can demonstrate similar experience and are looking for a new role, we would love to hear from you.