Seco Support are an established, CQC registered provider which currently provide supported living services to young people and adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health Difficulties in the North East and Midlands areas.
We use a relationship-based model to guide the way we support people to live the lives they want to lead.
We are a completely paperless company and use cloud based technology to manage our services.
We are now looking to become OFSTED registered and will be creating and developing a number of 4/5 bedded ‘Pathway’ properties across the Midlands to prevent hospital admissions and offer a step-down placement from hospital for children between the ages of 14-17 years old.
We are looking for an experienced OFSTED Registered Manager who can support us to become an OFSTED registered provider and to also oversee the day to day running of the registered properties.
Main responsibilities will be to;
- Support the company to achieve registration with OFSTED
- Manage the day to day running of the ‘Pathway services’
- Oversee the management and support teams in each service
- Work alongside the Clinical tier
- Ensure we are providing exceptional levels of care and support to the children
- Work within the guidance and framework of OFSTED
- Ensure the mission statement is being updated, maintained and followed at all times
- Develop close relationships with external stakeholders such as parents, Social Services, Health and education
- Ensure support and care plans are accurate and up to date
The post holder will need to have the following;
- A proven track record of managing OFSTED registered services
- Experience of supporting companies to become OFSTED registered
- A full drivers license and access to a car
- A real desire to support children to lead amazing lives
- A professional attitude
Benefits to working with SECO Support;
- Company pension
- On-Site parking
- Relaxed working environment
- Access to the ‘Employee Assistance Programme’
- Mobile phone (With unlimited data, calls and texts
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Annual Leave 32 days per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you