We are recruiting for an experienced CQC Registered Manager who is able to work in fast paced environments and has an understanding of creating and maintaining specialist services.
The Registered Manager will be responsible for overseeing the Services Leaders/Assistant Service Leaders and ensuring our practice in our regulated service meets the expected standards of CQC.
The Registered Manager will be required to work remotely and will report direct to the Head of Operations.
We are a truly bespoke Supported Living company which develop services specifically for the people we are supporting.
We support young people and adults who have Learning Disabilities, Autism, Mental Health difficulties and Forensic histories in their own homes in the community.
We are looking for a Registered Manager with the following characteristics and experience;
- Based in the North East of England
- Experience of working within the Health and Social Care sector as a Registered Manager
- Experience of being involved with CQC inspections
- Experience of managing managers
- Competent IT skills
- Highly driven and motivated
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Has been involved in developing risk management strategies
- The ability to work independently
- The ability to work with external professionals
- Can work autonomously
- Is trustworthy
- Has a genuine interest in working with vulnerable people
- Experience of providing an on-call service
- Currently holding the Registered Managers status with CQC
- Prior experience of working within supported living or residential services with people with disabilities
- Experience of working within services which require personal care
- Has a driver’s license and has access to a car
- Experience of working at senior management level
Benefits to being a Registered Manager with Seco Support;
- Salary - £40,000 per annum
- Annual Leave – 32 days per year (including bank holidays)
- Qualifications – we can support you to obtain a range of qualifications to support personal development
- Access to the ‘Employee Assistance Programme’
- Access to the ‘Blue Light’ discount card
- Full training and induction prior to starting
- Continuous learning and development
- Career progression