A model designed to meet the persons needs.
We don’t subscribe to a ‘one size fits all’ approach. Our model allows us to design services specifically for the person which is underpinned by a relationship guided approach.
Each service is 100% bespoke and designed specifically to meet the person’s needs.
We don’t provide ‘off the shelf’ support packages. The support team, property and documentation are all created specifically for the person.
Quite simply, our mission is to provide exceptional levels of support and care to individuals with learning disabilities and/or mental health problems in their own homes in the community.
We will create support teams and home environments specifically for the person being supported and will always remain person centred in our approach.
- We listen and respond to the people we support
- We create highly bespoke packages of support
- We work with the supported persons family
- We are open and transparent
- We are well-led by appropriately qualified people
- We create and nurture environments where everyone can feel safe
- We train staff to a high standard so they can provide exceptional levels of care and support
- We use technology to aid and assist in the delivery of support and care
- We respect the people we support and our employees
- We support people to lead the lives they choose to live
- We promote both independence and interdependence
- We always work within a person-centred approach
An experienced team.
Seco Support is a CQC registered, Supported Living Company which provides support to adults and young people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health difficulties.
Finding the Right Care Provider for Your Loved One with Complex Needs
At Seco Support Ltd, we understand the challenges and concerns of parents and caregivers of individuals with learning disabilities, mental health, and autism. We are…Read More
Achieving Independence Through Skill Teaching: A Success Story
Who said people with disabilities are not able to learn new skills? At Seco Support, we are committed to empowering individuals with disabilities to live…Read More